-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
9/10 that is very artistic
Jul 17, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
8/10 i like zelda
Jul 17, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
banned for saying what he said
Jul 17, 2008 -
Re: Masterpeice
aww, that's cute i love the ending where it says "they come to tell you it's "a masterpiece"" That's really cute!!!!I don't have any correction you did all of it ...
Jul 17, 2008 -
Re: Kate Has 8 Lives :3rd Chapter
I agree with shel
Jul 17, 2008 -
Re: Hello!
Lol thanks mizz I am proud of being crazy!!!!! and I am glad you told me everyone else is too!!!
Jul 17, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
OMG!!THAT'S THE FUNNIEST SIG I HAVE EVER SEEN 10/10!!!
Jul 17, 2008 -
Re: Would you pay to remove ads?
ya me neither... :?
Jul 17, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
huh? 6/10
Jul 17, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
7/10 because she looks so cool
Jul 17, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
BAN FOR HAVING A POOHBEAR AVATAR!!!
Jul 17, 2008 -
Re: Fall
:cry:
Jul 17, 2008 -
Re: Kate Has 8 Lives :3rd Chapter
OMG I LOVE IT IT IS COOL IT RULES THE SCHOOL :elephant: I AM WEIRD!! :lol: Btw the way whaen you read this read it in the beat of a ...
Jul 17, 2008 -
Re: Would you pay to remove ads?
I couldn't choose between no and 2 dollars a month cause I really don't care but I secretly think they are annoying :wink: -Lulu
Jul 17, 2008 -
Re: Fall
Fall The Fall is the wind that blows through the leafs. The Fall is light orange and there is pumpkins that I see. I guess there is room in the ...
Jul 17, 2008
